Friday, May 21, 2010

Easter bunny, tooth fairy etc. Can you make up another one of these with a similarly fool-proof back-story?

Well there's the macaroni fairy. Seriously, every time I open my cupboards I have like 10 boxes of mac and cheese ready to go. And I don't remember buying any in the last two years. I've entrusted the macaroni fairy with my spare keys. And she's even nice enough to clean out my fridge for me every now and then.

Easter bunny, tooth fairy etc. Can you make up another one of these with a similarly fool-proof back-story?
sock monster(leaves you with mismatched socks)





lint fairy(collects the lint or hides it in your belly button)





hair goddess(collects pieces of hair thats fallen out)








thats all i can come up with right now
Reply:Sure. There's the Hair Goblin, who appears in the homes of balding men. They carefully steal some hair during the night (painlessly, they don't even leave a mark, just smooth skin), then escape down the shower drain, sometimes leaving a bit of hair in the bathtub in their haste. They use the hair to build their nests and stuff their pillows.

dance shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net