Monday, November 16, 2009

Anybody beleived in santa the easter bunny or tooth fairy?

I never believed in santa, and if there were a sants even at 3 4 5 6 or 7 nope. Never believed in the easter bunny ploppin down chocolate goodies in a basket.








I did however believe in the tooth fairy. for a very long time That is untill I saw a tooth and 25 cents. then I realised how dumb i was for all those years. lol i sat at the edge of the bed and l looked at my mom all mad haha! I had to laugh i was only a kid i told her she was a very good SNEAK! lol i guess its because i had evidence it worked.








what about you.

Anybody beleived in santa the easter bunny or tooth fairy?
i still believe in santa... and the easter bunny. not the tooth fairy though...... i caught my mom one night
Reply:sorry but their all fake...i wish they werent..


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
vc .net